A Brief History of Matt Zaske Online
- 1996: I began providing services to individuals small businesses in PC troubleshooting, training, maintenance procedures, and general consultation.
- 1998: I begain offering custom-built computers, website design, Internet and network support services.
- 2002: I began offering custom network installations, Linux server maintenance and administration, and supporting/administering small office intranets.
- 2003: I introduced custom database development services, including invoicing systems, inventory tracking systems, and customer data management using a variety of database engines.
- 2004: I introduced the website hosting service, rounding out the website development package potential.
- 2006: I introduced custom programming services, including Windows and web-based applications tailored to specific needs.
- 2010: I began focusing projects and development around web applications and consulting.